Saturday, April 26, 2008

re-union



Just some pictures; too lethargic for the literature, you know.






Biochem hall had always been welcoming.
From the first day in the College, when I went on a Wednesday to join for the course, I knew that this hall was going to be the most important place in my campus life. While entering through the right hand side door adjacent to the Union hall, I always felt like the hall would each time stand up to embrace the ones entering into it. But I was quite unfortunate due to my laziness, and always was greeted with a tired hug, for I made to the class as the last person on almost all the theory class days, as the Mr. Late, and then the hall would either turn its back on me, or nod me in with the disgusting look of an intolerant associate!










































I didn't do anything. I just was looking into things, you know!